Personal data provided by email using the following form will be recorded in a file by JOSÉ GARCÍA RODRIGUEZ, which has been registered in the AEPD and complies with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 Of 21 December. The purpose of this file is RECYCLING DATA FOR RESERVATIONS.
For this reason, they can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file at the following address PASEO DE RONDA Nª 60.
brisa @hotel-brisa.es and in the contact numbers listed in the contact tab.
Data Owner Web.
José García Rodriguez. 33182280L Calle Paseo De Ronda 60.15011 La Coruña.
Cookies Policy The company uses on the web page hotel-brisa.es in future, the "Web Site" or the "Portal" a technology called "cookies".
The purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you in a clear and precise way about the cookies that are used in our Website. On your first visit to our website you are informed of the existence of cookies and this cookies policy. In future visits you can consult our policy at any time in the bottom of the web "Avido Legal"
NOTICE IN FIRST INFORMATION COVER
NOTICE SECOND INFORMATION LAYER
If you wish you can configure your browser to be warned on the screen of the reception of cookies or to prevent the installation of them, taking into account that this way you would no longer have access to certain functions on the Internet.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as WEB pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV, when accessing them. A cookie is stored on these devices to personalize and facilitate the user's browsing. Cookies are only associated to a user and his / her device, and do not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of the same.
The user may configure his / her browser to notify or reject the installation of the cookies sent by the WEB site. The cookies allow the WEB pages to function in a more agile and adapted to the preferences of the user. For example, by storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those responsible for WEB sites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make more efficient the advertising that is shown, thanks to which services can be offered free of charge.
WHAT DOES THE COOKIES USE THIS WEBSITE AND WHAT ARE THEY?
- Advertising: These types of cookies are used to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. Cookies are often used to select content-based ads that are relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reports, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the look or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. For example, by remembering your region, a website can provide you with traffic news or local weather bulletins. These cookies also allow you to resize the text, font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize.
- Analysis: are those cookies that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service. For them, we analyze their navigation on our website in order to improve the user experience.
- Techniques: are those cookies that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it. The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
-COOKIE - TYPE - NAME
GoogleAnalytics Third-party _utm _utmb _utmc _utmz
-PROPOSY Collect information about the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data of the users' first names or surnames or the specific postal address from which they are connected.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser's own options installed on your computer:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es ">- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet